Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"Ahhh Deee"

Ahh dee in Bear and Bunkin speak means "all done" and is accompanied by their little attempts at signing the phrase. Adorable. Almost as cute as them is the completed baby sweater set I finally finished, so thought I'd share here. Again, this was such fun to knit because it was so quick, even with my accidentally sewing up the legholes and having to undo that! Here's the set laid out--forgive my unvacuumed floor, please.

And here is the little model showing off his baby rolls. That is, of course, me and my big ol' belly trying to stay out of the camera but needing to keep Bunkin still.... By the way, Brownie, that's a shot of our "new" furniture... at least you can see it!
This will be my last post for a while as I'm visiting Memphis this weekend. I'll be back in a week or so--have a great rest of the week and weekend!

4 comments:

Mellie_Blogs said...

Oh, Misty! Thaat s so darned cute!!!!! I love how it came out!

suzannah | the smitten word said...

baby sign absolutely melts my heart:)

A nurses' needles said...

SOOO CUTE! Nothing is sweeter than little baby legs.As for the rug...Id much rather knit than vaccum!
I read the note about your wedding picture at the top of your blog. Absolutely beautiful and touching.

Rima said...

So cute!

Rima
www.yarnydays.com