Saturday, May 16, 2009

PLEASE PRAY FOR JOSIAH

Dear friends, I know I've been away from my blog since my trip to Memphis, and part of that was because Meg came to visit (we had a lovely time together).
However, I only wanted to share a huge prayer request for my sisters and brothers to lift up with me. One of my friends from Memphis, Merri, and her husband are going through quite a lot right now, as their 6 month old son Josiah has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and had surgery. His care will now be through St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, which is right there in Memphis, and so God is already providing in huge ways for this sweet, young family. Please, take a moment to go to their blog/update site and pray big prayers for Josiah's recovery and healing.
When things finish settling down here, I'll be back to blogging, but I'm kind of in full-out nesting mode, trying to find an OB mode, and in general trying to stay away from the computer a whole lot. I've missed reading everyone else's blogs, though, so I'll also try to make those rounds this week and figure out what everyone has been up to.

4 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

So, so sorry to hear this, Misty. I shall pray.

Cara said...

Prayed. And will continue to as I think of them.

misti said...

Glad you came by! And I can definitely see the similarities in that picture below (if that's your little one you were talking about). He's a cutie! I love chubby little babies - they are so squeezable and sweet! How much longer do you have until the stork comes back? :) Hope all is well!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

I am so sorry I am just now getting to this. It would be an honor to pray for Little Josiah.