Tuesday, October 07, 2008

How well do you know your husband?

I liked this meme I saw on Lori's blog, so thought I'd share my own version of it (cheap blogging, I know!) I realized the other day when I was cleaning up my blog posts and tagging them that I don't talk about Hunny all that much... so here he is!

1. Sitting in front of the TV, what’s on the screen? Fox news, ESPN, EPL, Suite Life of Zach and Cody; but I get to commandeer the TV most of the time. :)

2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? olive oil and vinegar, a vinaigrette, or bleu cheese.

3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? Hunny is so not picky. He's a vegetarian/almost-vegan, so there are many foods he no longer eats, but as far as tastes go, I'm pulling a blank. Back in his meat-eating days, I grossed him out when I told him Ceaser dressing had anchovies in it, so I guess he hates anchovies. lol

4. You go out to a bar. What does he order? Guinness for the most part, though he's always willing to try other dark beers or ales.

5. Where did he go to high school? Started at Jonesboro High School then transferred to White Station in Memphis.

6. What size shoe does he wear? 14 wide.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Thankfully, I'm curbing his tendency to collect things. He doesn't like throwing away receipts or personal papers, but he's learning to keep them under control. He likes techy things, but he doesn't really "collect" them.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? that magical sandwich I keep hearing about that he had while traveling for work: some dark bread labeled "black Russian" (a rye? pumpernickel?) with sprouts, avocado, tomatoes, pretty much all veggies, and lots of nutritional yeast.

9. What would this person eat everyday if he could? Nutritional yeast. seriously. Also a protein shake and/or peanut butter.

10. What is his favorite cereal? I don't think he likes cereal. I don't think I've ever actually seen him consume a bowl of cereal in my sight. He doesn't really do breakfast either for that matter, but if he does, it's a Frappuccino or soy latte.

11. What would he never wear? I cheated and had to ask him this one: Speedos, sweater vests.

12. What is his favorite sports team? let's see.... pro baseball: Red Sox and Cubs; pro football: Denver Broncos; EPL: Arsenal; MLS: Columbus Crew (altho he much prefers watching women's soccer a la Mia Hamm); pro hockey: Toronto Mapleleafs; college: Arkansas Razorbacks. That's a pretty exhaustive list I think. Did I mention he owns at least one jersey for each of these teams except the Crew?

13. Who will he vote for? He's seriously thinking of not voting for the first time in his legal life.

14. Who is his best friend? Besides me, Alfredo/Tio.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? I don't always fill up the ice trays when I empty them. And lately, now that he's Mr Neat Freak, he probably wishes I'd not let the toys scatter from here to Timbuktu. He wishes I wouldn't be frustrated at him while on the phone with B.

16. How many states has he lived in? Three.

17.What is his heritage? German and Irish.

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake? Red Velvet or if he's in the mood, carrot cake.

19. Did he play sports in high school? see 12! Yes, of course! He played football (tight end/defensive end)

20. What could he spend hours doing? browsing the internet, playing with Bear and Bunkin, and lately, playing with his new Blackberry.

I love my Hunny so much.... and he knows me better than anyone besides B! This was a fun little meme to see how much I knew without asking (even if I did cheat on #11!).

3 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

On number 13... I hear ya. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Wow...I'm living with a stranger! There are so many of those that I couldn't answer without cheating. Scary. I'm going to have Hubby sit down with me and answer them together about each other later. How fun!

Mellie_Blogs said...

Hehe! You're so funny, Misty! I could answer these for my DH but I dare NOT! He'd choke if he came across it. He' very private. Hehe! And I am the most open book you can fund!