Monday, October 06, 2008

Hi ate us

Hiatus ... that's where I've been, but as I said that word over in my head it looked like "hi ate us" which I guess means the same thing sometimes! Punning aside, I HAVE been busy not-blogging. I've been trying to figure out Facebook, I started knitting (again, I know, I know, how many times are you going to read THAT sentence?), and I had some company over, so I have not really had time or energy to blog.
I actually do have something to report, though: I've lost 4 pounds! Monumental, no; exciting, yes! Sometimes it's just that little tip in the right direction that is the extra motivation you need to keep going. B and I are looking into joining an all-women's workout facility, and I'm proud to say that I'm currently working on my only water for a month item on my 101 list. As for food choices, I know what I need to eat and what to stay away from; I just need to eat them at reasonable times and in reasonable portions!
We are all well after a bout of being sick (I think this is how I got my little edge on weight loss), and that is quite a relief. Hunny's new job is going remarkably well, and all in all we are settled here in TX. I'm seriously starting to hate white walls, so I am trying to think through decorating in a manner that is suitable for a rented house, but I got some good ideas this weekend.
This is the most uninteresting blog post ever, but kind of like that whole weight loss thing, I just need to be tipped in the write (bad dum dum crash) direction to get going again...

4 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a Tonggu Momma said...

Let's try that again...

Heck, I'm just glad you are back and that hi didn't eat you.

Kellie said...

Congratulations on the four pound loss! That is GREAT! I have not been posting about my weight loss lately...cause there hasn't been any!

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

Wow, great job! :)

Have you read the book "Eat Fat Lose Fat" by Mary Enig? I've just finished looking through it for the second time. I've really enjoyed a lot of the recipes!

Blessings,
Michele