Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday ramblings

I've got several things floating around in my head, and I'm trying to remember to blog about them, but I'm still sad that the Twilight series is over. Project-wise, I'm knitting two baby sweaters, one for Helen and one for Joelle. It looks like they will both make fantastic Christmas presents. Shortly after we moved here, I taught sis B how to knit, and that has been so fun. We were so competitive for a while that we held on to our preferred interests, but now that we're older and more mature (!) we actually like teaching each other new things and sharing in those activities. I am purchasing some yarn from a friend that will be a surprise for me--I don't know what it looks like or color, but I have a sweater in mind... I canNOT wait to start working on it!
I'm also working on quite a few handmade gifts that I'm so excited about, and can't wait to share when we get our new digital camera.
Food-wise, Hunny and I went to Whole Foods this weekend and surprised ourselves by actually buying 90% of our items from the perimeter of the store, thus keeping at bay the prepackaged and processed foods. I'm really excited about a much healthier approach to eating, and I'm so impressed that Hunny really has gone off the deep end into veganism. Weirded out, but impressed!
Bear is sick and trying the collective patience of the house the last few days, and Bunkin is trying to stand on his own, so that's also been keeping us on our toes.
And last but not least, I am currently arguing with Hunny that despite an intense craving for salty foods I am not pregnant. I suppse I need to confirm or deny this at some point. I'll keep you posted!

Edited to add:
No, I'm not pregnant! I am saddish and Hunny is excitedish. I still really want to lose weight and if/when we get pregnant again to have a much healthier and "easier" pregnancy, but i've got the itch for some crazy reason, such as wanting a girl.

3 comments:

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

Uh, do ya think????? I would be out there buying an EPT right now. Keep us posted.

I wish I could do knitting or crocheting or something. I am completely talentless in that area, but I'd love to learn.

Anonymous said...

Helen can't wait! Christmas will be here before we know it.

a Tonggu Momma said...

Ummm... is that any way to end a post? He-LLO?!?!? Yes, please inform us soon. If it's not too much trouble. Because it's so hard to type out two or three words.

(Oh, and I have about three unused EPT tests I will never need. Want me to ship them to you?)