Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Simple woman's daybook journal



FOR TODAY July 3, 2008
Outside My Window the black cat we've dubbed Skittles is taunting Pele
I am thinking about the note I wrote my mom
I am thankful for a gorgeous day, a smiling baby, and the encouragement I got from Brownie yesterday
From the kitchen I need to bake bread
I am wearing a t-shirt and capris
I am creating a mental to-do list and a list of ingredients I need for the cake I'm baking this weekend
I am going to go grocery shopping tomorrow
I am reading Easy to Love, Difficult to Discipline, Sheperding a Child's Heart, and Irresistable Revolution
I am hoping that Hunny and I get clarity on his job situation soon
I am hearing Pele barking at aforementioned cat and Bear talking jibberish into his play cell phone
Around the house I have a huge pile of laundry that needs folding
One of my favorite things is how Bunkin smiles at Bear every time he comes in the room
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: our family will celebrate the 4th, and a welcome home party on Saturday for a friend
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

I love this idea, and I am not entirely sure if I'm supposed to do it on Mondays or not, but I figured I can mess up the first time I try it out! Go on over to The Simple Woman if you want to see more Daybook Journals!

0 comments: