Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Latest FO!!

So, this winter I've been busy as I just gave birth (naturally, I might add) to my newest "FO," who I call Bunkin. He's precious, eh? But I also had a preggo-buddy who gave birth to her first little girl a month behind us, so in between nursing sessions, I worked on Baby C's sweater, and I finally finished it (ok, ok, it's 3 wks too late, but really, she can't possibly wear it just yet anyway). Here it is! It's "Matinee Coat" by Debbie Bliss (from Simply Baby). The pattern was a joy to knit--a straightforward lace pattern that I memorized easily, and I made no modifications (I'm just not that good yet!). It's sized for 3-6 mo, but my chunker is not too far off! I used Rowan Cashcotton DK in SH602 which translates into aqua. :)

Photobucket

1 comments:

His said...

Yay, Misty! So glad you are blogging - it will be great to "read all about it!" Thanks for the privlidge of eavesdropping on your musings.
Erin