Friday, February 01, 2008

Combat the Fat Challenge!

2008 is going to be a weight-loss get in shape year for me.
How do I know this? Because I've won a spot in a local "biggest loser" type competition to help 9 other overweight people like myself lose weight and turn their lives around. It's the Combat the Fat challenge from USMCbootcamp, a local fitness center. Only 10 applicants, and I'm one of them! I'm very much hoping to be the winner (who loses greatest % of body fat) as that will entitle me to $5000! I could so spend that on new clothes. and bills. and fun stuff. So for the last new year's resolution ever, I'm going to get in shape!!! Just wanted to share!!

1 comments:

VJ_M said...

Hey your blog seems very informative.I also have a blog like yours about
combat the fat
.Thanks for this informative article.