Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Boys, boys boys

Just a very very quick blog update.... we are having another little boy!!!! I'm very excited, and Hunny is .... beyond thrilled! I think he may have smirked a little. He, at least, has a clue of what is to come, whereas I am completely naive sheltered! So, here's to the next half of our pregnancy. Oh, and I did meet with my dietitian today, and she wasn't as alarmed by my glucose readings as I have been, so I hope that is good news. I'm still trying to be diligent.

On unrelated notes, I'm about to pull out my hair with this silly baby romper, and if anyone wants to volunteer to make it for me, help yourself! Lastly, if anyone wants to pray that our house gets well soon, we'll take it; I'm just very very ready for all of us to be healthy and well and stay that way for a while!

5 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Congrats, Misty!!!! More snakes, snails and puppy dog tails for you... hee hee.

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

Congratulations! :)

I'm glad the appt. with the dietician went well, too. That must be such an encouragement. :)

Blessings,
Michele

LunaMoonbeam said...

Congrats!!! Our second baby (and first boy!) is three months old - it's a BLAST. They really are different!!

Startoken said...

Congratulations on baby boy #3 - that seems to be a great number in our household.

I appreciate you coming over to visit my blog and for leaving a comment. This blog party stuff is fun!

Lynette3boys said...

Sorry that last comment was me, but my oldest son was logged in under Club Penguin. Geeze!