Sunday, February 08, 2009

I'm here, sort of

I've been a bad blogger lately; I'm sorry. You know how when you firt enter blogging, one of the repeated bits of advice is to not get so caught up in blogging ABOUT your life that you don't actually LIVE it? Well, that's been me, except I haven't been blogging. Wait, I know that makes no sense.... It's just that I've become obsessed with a couple of things and have been doing so much research on the internet, and it's sucking all my time, so I just haven't had anything to say, because, well, I'm not doing these activities yet!! Argh! I so want to make a quilt. I've been staring at archive after archive of quilt patterns and just can't wait to get my hands on some fabric and try it. I also am itching to get my garden started, though I'm not sure how practical that is since I'll be uber-pregnant and busy with a newborn come harvest time! However, it would still be such an accomplishment to feed my family in part from my own backyard, so I've been researching Texas-friendly varieties, planting seasons, etc.
So.. the most boring post in the history of blogs, but I felt like I had to say something!! Kinda like my dog ate my homework or something...
But I promise, I'll live life and blog... soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ditto

Kellie said...

I'm embarrassed to admit the number of hours I've spent staring at quilt patterns online.
...just this morning...I wasted SO much time after I googled the phrase "robot quilt"