Friday, January 02, 2009

Hello, New Year

So 2009 is here. I'm looking forward to my 29th year of existence (and yes, Hunny, I can say that , assuming in utero is still existing... at least til August, when I really will be in my 29th year!) and as usual, have lots of plans and expectations for a new year. I'm not making resolutions, though, as I plan to continue whittling away at my 101 list. That's enough goals for anyone, dontcha think? :) Besides incubating a healthy little baby, there are a few things that get higher priority: obedience training Sugar and Pele; stop eating sugar so much (especially if the trend continues and I have gestational diabetes again); and there is a spiritual to-do that I'll keep mum here, but it's much on my heart and mind, so if the time comes, I'll share that, too. Anyway, I hope everyone had a blessed holiday season and happy start to a new year! I am looking forward to catching up on all the blogs I've been missing out on (although I must admit the inadvertent bloggy break has been good for me) and trying to be better at updating this little blog that could!

2 comments:

Mellie_Blogs said...

Misty, I have always admired your list of 101 thigs - I am proud of you for sticking to it. That's sort of my *goal* - to check back once a month with updates on my little list. So far, I am off to a bad start!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Happy New Year to you!