Friday, January 02, 2009

Hello, New Year

So 2009 is here. I'm looking forward to my 29th year of existence (and yes, Hunny, I can say that , assuming in utero is still existing... at least til August, when I really will be in my 29th year!) and as usual, have lots of plans and expectations for a new year. I'm not making resolutions, though, as I plan to continue whittling away at my 101 list. That's enough goals for anyone, dontcha think? :) Besides incubating a healthy little baby, there are a few things that get higher priority: obedience training Sugar and Pele; stop eating sugar so much (especially if the trend continues and I have gestational diabetes again); and there is a spiritual to-do that I'll keep mum here, but it's much on my heart and mind, so if the time comes, I'll share that, too. Anyway, I hope everyone had a blessed holiday season and happy start to a new year! I am looking forward to catching up on all the blogs I've been missing out on (although I must admit the inadvertent bloggy break has been good for me) and trying to be better at updating this little blog that could!

3 comments:

Knittingloca said...

Misty, I have always admired your list of 101 thigs - I am proud of you for sticking to it. That's sort of my *goal* - to check back once a month with updates on my little list. So far, I am off to a bad start!

Becoming Me said...

Happy New Year to you!

Cheapmonclerjacket said...

Thank you for this blog. Thats all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases.
There are many brand from France, also including herve leger, and most of womens stars love wearing herve leger dress when they join in some important party. Now polo ralph lauren is very popular with youthful people, everyone want to get ralph lauren polo shirts, there are lots of online shop which are ralph lauren polo outlet, true religion jeans outlet, it will be convenient for us.