Saturday, November 01, 2008

The Lock-Less Monster

That'd be me and my new 'do!
What do you think? I got it cut with the intention of donating my hair to Locks of Love, but I was unable to do so because of the bleached streaks (from when I got purple highlights) and she couldn't separate the blonde out well enough. Oh well, now I get to grow it out again and donate in the future!

Oh, I forgot to post a picture of Bear in his Halloween costume, so here he is with his cousin E and Aunt Bebe (can you guess who she's related to?). Yes, they are both Spiderman, as E told everyone all night. E: "We're Spiderman! That's my cousin!" Over and over.
(Ok, I have no idea why that picture got small...hmm...sorry!)

And last-but-not-least, I have the real monster of the lot: Bunkin! Tell me how cute is his little grin??


(And that is so not my rug, just as an FYI--it was here when we got here, and has been useful, but I loathe pink. Remember that. Not. Mine.)

I was wrong about the last part... While I'm loading up random pics, here is our new addition, Sugar (we decided to keep her name as Bear is able to say it, and I think it would confuse him [not her] if we changed it now).

4 comments:

Mellie_Blogs said...

I love your haircut! Sorry you weren't able to donate it. Your boys are gorgeous, and the pup is adorable!

As always, I so love reading your updates.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

It is so terrific that your boys get to grow up with family to be close to. I think it is just great! Love the hair, love the costumes, love it all! Thanks for your listening ears this morning. I felt better after talking with you. hugs!

Anonymous said...

oh, and clever title too~

Kellie said...

Your hair looks fabulous! I love it :) And that puppy...swoon!