Friday, October 10, 2008

Fridays Faves 5


1. Favorite "thing(s)" this week: This is going to make me sound so nerdy, but all the planner-types out there will understand... I pulled out my day planner/calendar this week (it'd been, uh, lost for a while), and I LOVE having it around! I feel so... connected to my tasks! I'm also in the process of creating a "home management journal" that I feel I will really love!
2. Favorite food this week: what HAVEN'T I loved this week? (don't answer that, Misty) Let's just go with the Sonic tater-tots I've consumed more than once.
3. Favorite funny moment this week: I can't think of a specific moment; however, I have had SO much fun hanging out with B this week.. and we've done tons of laughing, so that should count.
4. Favorite meaningful moment this week: I had a really nice time playing with Bear this week, and that does not often happen--he is SUCH a daddy's shadow boy that I don't always get to just have one-on-one time with him. He is so sweet.
5. Favorite song on my playlist: Again, not a specific song, but rather an album. It's Little Earthquakes by Tori Amos. This is my go-to album when I want to sing along, or just have background music; it's like pulling on your very favorite jeans. I know every note to every song, and they are all my friends.
For more Fridays Faves, go check out Living to Tell the Story!

0 comments: