Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Tell your story

Goodness, in all my craziness busyness lately, I totally forgot to mention my other little blog project. Some of you may have seen it if you participated in or saw the Blog Mission Tour, but for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I created another blog. I have just felt impressed with the importance of His story... you know, the one He's writing on the pages of each of our lives every single day in the miracles of exclamation points as well as the mundane of commas and periods. (Ok, was that taking a metaphor too far?!?)
Seriously, though, go have a look-see, and if you feel like it, please leave a comment telling your story--any phase of it, or from beginning to where you are now on your journey!
Tellyourstorymosaic

P.S. I'm still supposed to be on my self-imposed blogging hiatus because I'm in denial that I'm moving in less than 10 days from now, but when I return, there should be all kinds of fun posts about how great it will be living near my sister B., and how Hunny won't let me cut Bear's curls off (I won!), and how if I have to fish another piece of paper out of C-Monkey's mouth (and get bitten by his one lil' toof) I might scream.... um, ok maybe not the last one, but something like it!

0 comments: