Saturday, July 12, 2008

New look, again

Do you like the new look? I've been having a blog-identity-crisis, at least in terms of template/background. I'm bored with Blogger's set templates, but the imported templates annoy me by having less navigational ability. So, I've been playing around with blogging basics and figuring out how to play with and/or make headers to add my own personality to Blogger's plain-jane templates. I actually have another photo that I'd like to use, but I have to get permission first. The current picture is my own, taken on our rinky-dink cell phone camera, and I have to say, it isn't too shabby, is it? I made what promised to be a scrumptious peanut butter and chocolate cookie recipe, but I was so disappointed with the way they tasted. Not with the way they looked, just the taste. However, Brownie disagrees with me and said as long as you knew they were not overly sweet, they were just fine.
Anyway, here is the new look for now. I'll switch to the other photo if I get permission to use it, and then you can vote on which one you prefer!

2 comments:

Mellie_Blogs said...

HI! I love the pick of you and your DH! So precious! You look so happy!

Take it easy! Sorry I missed you last week, we'll try again this week!

hugs

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I like this new look , especially the pic of you and your hubby and the intro pic looks sooo yummy