Mari has nominated me for my first blogging award!! I'm so excited and happy she thought of me!
The rules for this award: Put the logo on your blog. Put a link to who awarded it to you on your blog also. You need to nominate 7 other bloggers for the award and put links to them also on your blog. Finally, leave a comment for those you've nominated - so they know they've received a special award.
The blogs I'm nominating are both some I've been reading for a while and some I've only found recently, but they all inspire me.
1. Parikah at Sixoneseven: I don't think I've commented too often on your blog, but your knitting creations are simply breathtaking; your photos gorgeous; your food divine... Let's say that I wish I had all of your talents in these three areas!
2. Lori at Simple life at Home: What to say? I can't wait to be you when I grow up? Ok, besides that sounding bad and like you might be old or something, I just think you are so wise and relevant in your writing. I always look forward to reading.
3. Melanie my new friend: I think I love your blog for the same reason we became friends so easily-our paths are very much interconnected right now: we seem to be learning the same things and exploring new depths, and it's just so cool to have a new sister like that!
4. My sweet husband: you are not afraid to tell the truth, even when it seems like no one listens. I love and respect that about you the most. You inspire me daily.
5. Kristen at Dust: Again, I don't know you all that well, but with every post you write, you challenge me to be a better steward, a better thinker, maybe a better do-er.
6. Amber at Bringing Good Home: I think your intentionality and authenticity when blogging are what inspire me; in fact, it was stumbling across your blog in the first place that convinced me I wanted to blog!
7. Tonggu Momma gets my last nomination: While I'm new to your blog, and am not an adopting parent, so much of what you write about speaks to me...maybe because I'm also Southern, maybe because I wish I were as funny as you, and maybe just maybe because we have a Father who speaks louder than we do!
Thanks, Mari, for the award...