Sunday, June 22, 2008

What will I be when I grow up?




You Should Be a Social Worker



You are deeply caring and empathetic.

You are able to take on other people's problems as if they were your own.

Sensitive and intuitive, you understand human emotions well.

Helping others gives you the most joy in life. You feel like it's your purpose in life.



You do best when you:



- Have a lot of responsibility

- Greatly impact someone's life with your work



You would also be a good philanthropist or stay at home parent.

2 comments:

kediger said...

Oh yes, I love Dave Eggers and read What is the What last year! I want to read his other book A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius.

kediger said...

I know what you mean about some things being "tougher" to read. I want to write things on my blog that are meaningful and challenging, both to me and the people who read them, but I'm always afraid that I come off condemning of people, though my intent is more to raise awareness of issues and then encourage people to find their own solutions. Maybe I should write a post about that. :)