Thursday, May 08, 2008

Kids say the darndest things!

Bear is 22 months old and has about 5 words and a few syllabic sounds that sound the same in all his jibberish, for example: "jsss" (cheese), "jusss" (juice), and I think that's about it. It does take a practiced ear to discern these interesting syllables, and that's coming from Me, Mamabear. When we ask him to say certain items, he often simply repeats this "js" sound, so it's hard to tell what he means or thinks he's saying. Well, Tio, Bear's godfather, gave our family a zoo pass, and Monday I decided we needed to get out of the house. I bundled up Bear and Bunkin, we go but only to find that every single school is on field trip there, so we turn to leave. I strap Bear into his carseat, he points to the school buses all lined up and yells out an emphatic "Jssss!"
'Nuff said!

1 comments:

Biz said...

Hey Misty.
I'm taggin' ya! Go to my blog for rules.
biz