Saturday, May 31, 2008

Facelift!

I got a new look! Hope you like it; I do! Only problem is that I lost all my widgets, sidebar links, and even my precious blogroll (hint, hint: if you used to be on it, please comment so I can "find" you again!). This template takes a little work to navigate in, so I'm not 100% sure it's going to stay, but let me know if you love/hate it!

Ok, the facelift didn't last.... well, it did, but back to Blogger templates for now. The other one (that I really, really loved!) just was too complicated for someone new at all this. So, for someone who generally resists change as much as possible, I've gone through a lot of changes this weekend on the blog! Bear with me as I figure out what works, and don't be surprised if there is yet another new face to the site before too long!

5 comments:

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

I like it! It looks bright and fresh!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I love the new look!!

Mellie_Blogs said...

Love the facelift!!!! Very nice!

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

Have fun "redecorating" your blog! :) Sorry you lost all your links, though.

I just popped over to thank you for the book recommendation. I put a hold on the Vegetarian Mother's Cookbook at our library, and I'm looking forward to reading it soon. Thanks! :)

Blessings,
Michele
www.frugalgranola.blogspot.com

Biz said...

Looks Great!