Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I've been tagged!

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited; I've been tagged by one of my new friends Mechellyn from the Ultimate Blog Party! Since I'm new to the world of blogging, this is a first for me, and I'm (squealing) so excited!!

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Wow, I graduated from high school in 1998. I turned 18, and thought I knew everything. I started my first year at Rhodes College, and was completely overwhelmed and exhilerated by living on my own for the first time.

5 Things on my To Do List today:
(I'll do this for tomorrow since it's so late today)
1. Do my Couch to 5K program with Amy. Did I mention that's at 6:30, it's now almost 11 and Bunkin shows no sign of being sleepy yet?
2. Actually get to take a shower (see #1) and thus, put on real clothes.
3. Finish folding laundry
4. Take Bear on a walk--it's going to be in the 70's tomorrow!
5. Spend quality time with Hunny.

Snacks I Enjoy:
This would very likely be easier to answer in the opposite! I love homemade chocolate chip cookies, Dove dark chocolate promises, peanut butter M&Ms, Oreos,and if I'm craving salty, chips of almost any kind will do.

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
Pay off my student loans (did I mention it was a small, expensive, private school?). Pay off Bear's delivey bills. And Bunkin's. Then, I honestly don't know... save, travel, give to missionaries, move sis B back home...

3 of my Bad Habits:
Watching too much TV when I should be playing with Bear, complaining, correcting Hunny's grammar (not often, just when he has a slip-up, but I know he hates it).

5 places I have lived:
My parent's house, dorms, with best friend from college, then near Atlanta with former fiance's parents, back home but on my own, and then with previous roommate, then Hunny. ok, that was more than 5.

5 Jobs I have had:
Substitute teacher, Assistant teacher at a Montessori school, barista at Starbucks, barista for The Ugly Mug, and now stay-at-home-mommy.

I'm gonna tag Brownie, Biz, Melody, Kellie and Jenn. and of course, anyone else can join on in!

8 comments:

~cassie~ said...

I am in the first week of the couch to the 5K program...I started it last summer..but just fizzled...My son and I are doing it this year, we plan on running in a local race this summer....I am on the road to weight loss, and enjoy this special time with my son....Come by and visit....

Tonya said...

Misty,
I'm sorry to hear the news you shared with me, but am grateful that you got back with me. I pray that those issues will be resolved.

Thanks for getting back with me.
Love,
Tonya

Anonymous said...

Well, I responded to your tag. Go check it out! It was fun, so thanks. See you tomorrow.

Biz said...

Hey Misty- I responded to your tag! It's todays post. Thanks for the fun! I'm glad we are turning out to be so much alike! And I'm glad that I'm inspiring somebody! ;)

biz

Michelle said...

Just now getting a chance to check in on your meme. I'll need to give that couch to 5K program a look! I always feel guilty about time spent otherwise than with my Baby Girl. I'm thinking I need to send the laptop to work with my husband and get it out of the house a few days a week, it's my biggest problem. Too many good blogs to read!

Kellie said...

Fun! I correct my hubs grammar as well. To say it makes him mad would be an understatement. I gotta quit doing that!

I hope to get my tag done sometime this week!

Jenn said...

I finally responded to your tag. Thanks for including me. I'm embarrassed to say, what exactly is "meme"? I'm still new to the blog world. Keep up the great work! Let's keep in touch.

Sheila said...

Way to go on the Couch to 5K! I'm almost at 5K too! And it feels great!

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll!

Visit To Love, Honor and Vacuum today!