Sunday, November 09, 2008

I'm back

Well, I made it! I'm amazed at how hard the first couple of days with a self-imposed no internet rule were! It was also very enlightening in terms of making me evaluate why I turn to vegging on the computer (and food for that matter; I was also attempting to cut out all sweets; that venture wasn't as successful!), and basically I turn to the forums I belong to, the blogs I read, and time-sucking "information quests" when I'm bored or lonely, which since being here has been often. That isn't to say I don't also just get on to waste time and tune out family life sometimes, part of the problem I was trying to fix. I'm so glad I took this time off, and I'm actually going to keep the trend up... not to abstain permanently from the computer, but to really think about the times I get on and how much time I spend while there.
So, all that to say, I'm back and look forward to catching up on some of the blogs I've missed out on for the past week!

1 comments:

Mellie_Blogs said...

and your presence has been missed!

: )